The Happy Body is the Northern Beaches premier Musculoskeletal Therapy pratice and specialises in the treatment of muscular pain through a variety of effective modern techniques.
At Happy Body we continue to offer a functional approach to pain management and strive to be a centre of excellence with our goal being to help you achieve yours!
We have experience in treating and managing muscular and nerve pain in all areas of the body.
Robert, The Happy Body owner, practices a array of Orthopaedic techniques to resolve muscle pain quickly and effectively – leaving you with long lasting results through a personalised recovery program.
The Happy Body specialises in Onsen Techniques which was originally developed by Rich Phaigh for world class Olympic athletes. The NIKE team supported this technique as the “GOLD” Standard for INJURY PREVENTION.
Robert has trained for 14 yrs under the Director of Sports Massage for the Sydney 2000 Olympic and Paralympic Game – Jeff Murray, who is also the Dean Of Onsen International Muscle Therapy know as the Treatment Of Pain.
The Happy Body also services several gyms and provides training workshops to other practitioners, Massage Therapist and Strength & Conditioning coaches/Personal trainers, and consultants from the Northern Beaches to the wider Sydney region.
Techniques we use:
- Onsen Therapy
- Kinesio Taping
- MET (Muscle Energy Technique)
- ART (Active Release Therapy)
- Corrective Muscle Balance Therapy
- In-depth Strength exercise routines
- In-depth preventative exercise routines
- Preventative care
- Onsen COTT Therapist, COTTI Instructor
- Paul St John Neuromuscular Therapy (NMT) Institute
- CRMT (Remedial Massage Therapist)
- CPT Certified Personal Trainer, Studying Paul Cheks Faculty method last 12 yrs
- ART (Active Release Techniques)
- Dry Needling ( Dr Osteopath John Marshell) Advanced
- Orthopedic Manual Therapy (TMJ)
See How We Compare To Other Therapists
Learn about Chiropractic vs Musculoskeletal Therapy services
Learn about Physiotherapy vs Musculoskeletal Therapy services
Learn about Remedial/Sports Massage vs Musculoskeletal Therapy services