The Happy Body specialises in muscular pain treatment through a variety of effective techniques. Common areas of complaint by patients include the neck, back and hips.
Robert, The Happy Body owner, practices an array of orthopaedic techniques to resolve pain fast, where he specialises in Onsen International, along with advanced Japanese techniques using a Oscillating gun. This achieves instant muscle activation, reducing or stopping painful symptoms at the cause! With amazing long lasting results.
He has trained for the last 12 yrs under Jeff Murray, Dean Of Onsen International, who was the Director of Sports Massage for the Sydney 2000 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
Kinesio Taping is the most advanced therapeutic taping in the world of sports performance, pain management and physical therapy. Dr Kenzo Kase discovered that in just one session he was able to turn an inactive muscle into a 100% active muscle at peak strength as well as toning down overactive muscles. Truly amazing results !
Techniques we use:
- Onsen Therapy
- Kinesio Taping
- MET (Muscle Energy Technique)
- ART (Active Release Therapy)
- Corrective Muscle Balance Therapy
- In-depth Strength exercise routines
- In-depth preventative exercise routines
- Preventative care
- MSI (Musculoskeletal Injury)
- Onsen COTT Therapist
- Paul St John NMT Institute
- CRMT (Remedial Massage Therapist)
- CPT Certified Personal Trainer, Studying Paul Cheks Faculty method last 10 yrs
- ART (Active Release Techniques)
- Dry Needling ( Dr Osteopath John Marshell) Advanced
Learn about Chiropractic vs Musculoskeletal Therapy services
Learn about Physiotherapy vs Musculoskeletal Therapy services
Learn about Remedial/Sports Massage vs Musculoskeletal Therapy services