The Happy Body is the Northern Beaches premier Musculoskeletal Therapy pratice and specialises in the treatment of muscular pain through a variety of effective modern techniques.
We have experience in treating and managing muscular pain in all areas of the body, however common areas of complaint include the neck, back and/or hips.
Robert, The Happy Body owner, practices a range of Orthopaedic techniques to resolve pain quickly and effectively – leaving you with long lasting relief through a custom recovery program.
The Happy Body specialises in Onsen Technique which was originally developed for professional athletes, along with the use of advanced massage techniques, Kinesio taping and the oscillating gun. The main benefit of these techniques is that they achieve instant muscle activation, reducing or stopping muscular pain symptoms at the source.
Robert has trained under the Director of Sports Massage for the Sydney 2000 Olympic and Paralympic Game – Jeff Murray, who is also the Dean Of Onsen International.
Techniques we use:
- Onsen Therapy
- Kinesio Taping
- MET (Muscle Energy Technique)
- ART (Active Release Therapy)
- Corrective Muscle Balance Therapy
- In-depth Strength exercise routines
- In-depth preventative exercise routines
- Preventative care
- Onsen COTT Therapist
- Paul St John Neuromuscular Therapy (NMT) Institute
- CRMT (Remedial Massage Therapist)
- CPT Certified Personal Trainer, Studying Paul Cheks Faculty method last 12 yrs
- ART (Active Release Techniques)
- Dry Needling ( Dr Osteopath John Marshell) Advanced
- Orthopedic Manual Therapy (TMJ)
See How We Compare To Other Therapists
Learn about Chiropractic vs Musculoskeletal Therapy services
Learn about Physiotherapy vs Musculoskeletal Therapy services
Learn about Remedial/Sports Massage vs Musculoskeletal Therapy services